Shipping & Delivery
- Generally, our freight providers will deliver as follows:
Upper North Island 2 working days Lower North Island next working day South Island Typically 2-3 working days depending on location and weather conditions
All delivery times are subject to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Unless otherwise agreed, freight is calculated by volume or weight as applicable. Freight rates are subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment is to be made by the 20th of the month following date of the invoice. You can pay by direct credit, cheque or credit card via telephone (surcharges apply to credit card payments).
- All Returns must be authorised by Vision Wholesale as follows:
- Damages and shortages must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of goods
- All other Credit or Replacement requests must be made within seven days of receipt of goods
- If defective goods are returned and are found to be without defects as described, we reserve the right to recover the freight costs and plus a $10 restocking fee.
- Product deemed to be shop-soiled or shop-damaged will not be credited and will incur costs as above.
- Complete a Damaged Stock Return Form.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com or by fax to 06 354 7571.
- Email or text any photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 705 325.
- Return of goods will then be arranged.
- Any associated return costs to be charged at Vision Wholesale discretion.
- Credits will be processed upon product return and subsequent authorisation.
All Sales are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.